- Malignant Obstructive Jaundice – Brachytherapy as a for palliationSandeep Jain, Tejinder Kataria, Shyam Singh Bisht, Deepak Gupta, Subramani Vikraman, Sanjay Baijal, Randhir Sud. Journal of Contemporary Brachytherapy (2013me 5/number 2)
- Comparison of Geometrical Uncertainties in Breast Radiation Therapy with Different Immobilization MethodsKanan Jassal, Bisht S, Kataria T, Sachdev K, Choughle A and Supe S. Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy. (J Nucl Med Radiat Ther,me 4, Issue 1, March 30, 2013)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation of Parotid Gland in Radiation Induced XerostomiaKhanna Deepti, Kataria Tejinder and Guha N Suma et al. ISRN Ragy
- Perception of Quality in a Radiation Ogy Department: Is it different for patients and healthcare providers?Kataria Tejinder, Sharma Kuldeep, Pareek Puneet et al, IJC.
- Homogenity Index: An objective for assessment of conformal radiation treatmentsKataria T, Sharma K, Subramani V, Karrthick KP, Bisht SS. Journal of Medical physics 2012 Oct;37(4):207-13.
- Set up Uncertainities: Online correction with X-Rayme Imaging(X-VI.)Kataria Tejinder, Abhishek A, Chadha P.et al. J Cancer Res Ther.2011 Jan-Mar;7(1):40-6.
- Pulmonary Metastasis from Renal Synovial Sarcoma Treated by Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy: A Case Report and review of literatureKataria Tejinder, Janardhan Nandigam, Abhishek Ashu, Sharan Gautam, K. Mitra, Swarupa. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics.Jan-Mar;6(1):75-9, 2010.PMID20479551
- Synchronous Malignant Vagal Paraganglioma with Contralateral Carotid Body Paraganglioma Treated by Radiation TherapyTejinder Kataria, Shyam Singh Bisht, Swarupa Mitra, Ashu Abhishek, Suryaprakash Potharaju, Devlina Chakarvarty. Rare Tumors. 2010;2, No.2 (e21): 57-59. http://www.pagepress.org/journals/index.php/rt/article/view/rt.2010.e21, PMID: 21139824
- Reverse Boost with Interstitial implants in the Treatment of Early Stage Breast CarcinomaTejinder Kataria, Sidharth Sahni,Swarupa Mitra, Ashu Abhishek, Nandigam Janardhan Brachytherapy Bulletin of Indian Brachytherapy Society. July-Sept.2009; 1(3), 4-10.
- Radiotherapy in Management of Ovarian Cancers; Journal of Medical and Paediatric OgyKataria Tejinder, Tangaonkar Shravan,Dec,2007
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in Abdominal Malignancies: Our experience in reducing the dose to normal structures as compared to the gross tumourTejinder Kataria, Sheh Rawat, Sujit N. Sinha et al, JCRT, December 2006 2(4):161-5.PMID17998698
- Dose Reduction to Normal Tissues as Compared to the Gross Tumour by Using Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in Thoracic MalignanciesTejinder Kataria, Sheh Rawat, Sujit N. Sinha, et al. Radiation Ogy, doi: 10.1186/1748-717X-1-31 29th August 2006 (BIOMED- Central) published online.PMID16939650.
- Partial Breast Irradiation – Alternative to Protracted Radiation in Breast Conservative SurgeryTejinder Kataria Sethi. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 19, No. 1, pp.59-60, January-March, 2006.
- Primary Testicular Lymphoma: A Case ReportAshok K. Vaid, Komal Bhatia, Dinesh C. Doval, Vineet Talwar, Neeraj Prakash, Tejinder K. Sethi. Haema, 9 (2): pp. 286-289, 2006.
- Impact of 6MV Photon Beam Attenuation by Carbon Fiber Couch and Immobilization Devices in IMRT Planning and Dose DeliveryMunjal R.K., Negi P.S., Babu A.G, Sinha S.N., Anand A.K., Kataria T. Journal of Medical Physics 30, No.4, October-December 2005.
- Intracranial Metastasis from Adenocarcinoma of Cervix: A Case ReportYoodhvir Singh Nagar, Narender Shah, Sheh Rawat, Tejinder Kataria. Int J GynCancer. 15(3): 561-3, May-Jun; 2005.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Carcinoma Cervix- Does it have a prognostic relevance?Sethi TK, Bhalla NK, Jena AN, Rawat S, Oberoi R. J Cancer Res Ther –1, Issue 2, pp. 103-107, June 2005.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and its scope in Radiation OgyTejinder Kataria. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 18, No. 1, pp.35-38, January-March, 2005.
- Radiation Therapy- What is new?Editorial. Tejinder Kataria. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 18, No. 1, pp.7-9, January-March, 2005.
- Radiation Ogy andcular gy-The Frontiers AheadDiganta Hazarika, Tejinder Kataria. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 18, No. 1, pp.13-15, January-March, 2005.
- Heavy Particle Beams and Their Clinical ApplicationYoodhvir Singh Nagar, Tejinder Kataria. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 18, No. 1, pp.42-46, January-March, 2005.
- Newer Tecgy in Radiation Therapy for Oral CancerTejinder Kataria. Journal of International Medical Science Academy, 16, No.1, Jan-Mar, 2003.
- Tumour Growth Delay in Single Acute, Continuous Low Dose Rate and Pulsed High Dose Rate Irradiation in Rodent Model T. Sethi, B. Dixon, A. Flynn, D. Ash, Radiotherapy Ogy 43, Issue 2, pp 203-209, May 1997.
- Replacement of Hairpin and Loop Implants by Optimised Straight Line SourcesT. Sethi, D. Ash, A. Flynn, G. Workman. Radiotherapy Ogy 39:2, 117-122, May 1996.
- Carcinomatous Meningitis in Carcinoma Breast
K. Ravi, T. Sethi, S.C. Sharma, R. Nijhawan and B.D. Gupta. Bull PGI 27: 35-39, 1993.
- Selective Ezation of Internal Iliac Artery in Unconed Haemorrhage from Carcinoma Cervix
K. Ravi, T. Sethi, K. Suman, M. Gulati, B.D. Gupta. Bull PGI, Dec 1992.
- Radiation Therapy of Oesophageal Cancer: of High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
R.K. Sur, D.P. Singh, S.C. Sharma, M.T. Singh, R. Kochhar, P.S. Negi, T. Sethi, F.D. Patel, S. Ayyagari, S.P.S. Bhatia, B.P. Gupta. Int. Jl Radiation O Phys. 22: 1043-1046, 1992.
- Optimization of Treatment Schedule Using High Dose Rate Intraluminal Therapy with External Irradiation in Carcinoma of the Oesophagus- A Preliminary Report
R.K. Sur, S.C. Sharma, R. Kochhar, P.S. Negi, D.P. Singh, T. Sethi, B.D. Gupta. Endocurietherapy / Hyperthermia Ogy, 7: 49-52, 1991.
- Radiation Therapy in the Management of Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
T. Sethi, K. Joshi, S.C. Sharma and B.D. Gupta. British Jl. of Ragy, 1990. 63; 648-650.